simple

Friday, January 4, 2013

These are the moments

It is Friday.
I am blessed.
I'm moving back to Provo.
But still keeping my job in Salt Lake.
Call me Crazy.
He is still away.
This is the longest we've gone without some form of communication in 2 years.
Not my favorite.
I was with dear, dear friends last night at Denny's.
Denny's always (and I seriously mean always) brings out the worst in me. I don't think I've ever behaved normally in one of those restaurants.
Nathan won't sleep unless someone cuddles him to sleep every night.
So after work, I took a shower and then cuddled Nate with my hair wrapped turban style.
The plan was to slip away after he was asleep.
What really happened: he and I stayed together all night. In a twin bed. We didn't really fit. And when I woke up, my mom told me my hair looked like Medusa.
BIG NEWS: Jamba now has a children's menu. With lil mini Jamba's with heat-sensitive color-changing straws. The sign says 8 and under. Yeah, right.

I am happy.


2 comments:

  1. Haha I love this post! I feel like exact same way about Denny's. And it's bad because my brother in law works at one so we ALWAYS go and I make a complete fool of myself! Excited to hear about Jamba too... I want a color changing straw!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I mean, seriously! I am an adult person! But I walk into Denny's and it is all out the door. Maybe if they had color changing straws it would keep my mouth busy and I would be quiet. :)

      Delete

Miss BlogAlot:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...