simple

Saturday, March 1, 2014

Happy

This week was crazy.

For example:
Wednesday I woke up at 4:45 and put on my navy and white BYU Nursing scrubs.

I went to clinical. Took care of patients. Got home at 11:00. Ate lunch.

Went to my bicycling class.

Came home and napped for 3 hours. Woke up and put on my elephant gray Intermountain scrubs.

Went to work at 6:00 p.m. and didn't get home until 6:15 a.m.

Basically my life is divided by scrub colors and naps.

BUT last night I asked my love on a date.

We went to an arcade. I looked for the game Fix it Felix Jr. They didn't have it.
But Benji hit the jackpot on one game, so we won a lot of tickets.
All those tickets only purchased two frooties, two laffy taffys, a fun dip, and some sour licorice.

So we went to Iceberg for ice cream. And then my parents mentioned they were in Provo. So we went to see Sacred Gifts at the Museum of Art. (I really love double dates with my parents.)

Then we snuggled up and watched Pirates of the Caribbean (classic).

73 days until we don't have to say goodbye anymore.

Perfection.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Miss BlogAlot:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...