simple

Thursday, December 13, 2012

What Doesn't Kill You Makes You Stronger, Part II

Hi. How is finals week going for everyone?

Mine is okay. Did well on my Physiology final. Turned in my written final and the packet with all of my internship materials (Internship is OVER, my friends. OVER. SO weird. What will I do with all this time on my hands??)

Oh I know.

I'll shop for a new car.

Because mine was stolen.

S T O L E N.

In the middle of finals week.

What other stressful thing happened this week??......oh yeah. I came half a step away from losing my job. That was great. And terrifying.

So. I think I shouldn't even have to take my Stress Management final, because I am LIVING it. Yup. Managing stress over here, like a boss.

I think I'll go on a date tonight.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Miss BlogAlot:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...