simple

Monday, July 15, 2013

Even When You're Broken

There is a new album of music made for every year of EFY. One of the awesome parts of being a counselor is the opportunity to sing the songs to the youth during morningsides and firesides. It is another way to testify to the youth what I know in my heart to be true.

This week I get to sing this beautiful song about the Atonement. I know that Jesus Christ lives and that what He suffered in Gethsemane and on the cross at Golgotha is not a thing of the past. The Atonement is real and it works in my life every day. The Savior knows you, loves you, and He wants to be at one with you, hence the word at one ment. He knows everything about you, and He loves you perfectly.






another witness: None Were With Him

No comments:

Post a Comment

Miss BlogAlot:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...