simple

Wednesday, April 2, 2014

Some things

Everyone, be grateful for something about your body today, because someone somewhere doesn't have that thing.

Like bendy knees and elbows
or dexterous hands
or the ability to talk.

We are really so blessed, you know?

Also, I'm weird about dates. It took about two weeks for me to decide what day I wanted to get married. I did not want a weekend. I did not want an odd number, unless it was 1 or 31. I even struggle with May being a 5, so I just write it out 'May 14, 2014' instead of '5.14.14' *shudder*. Benji in his sweetness finally said "Well should we wait until June??" (just so I could have a 6) and I said no. I could toughen up. So I picked the 14th because its a Wednesday and the 14's look good together. And I  do feel really bad for everyone coming from out of town who will miss extra work and school because I have a disorder. Thank you.

And, I really really know the Church is true. It just is. I can feel it. It makes sense. It brings peace. It gives me hope when things feel hopeless. It is a perfect Church made up of a lot of imperfect people. Sometimes those imperfect people say or do unkind or inappropriate things. I'm sorry. I'm glad we all have the chance to try again when we mess up. I'm glad we're all human and understand what its like to be human. But the Church is still the true church on the earth today, literally run by Jesus Christ Himself, even if the members are human. We're all just striving.

and, Jesus Christ lives. He is a living, working, loving person. He knows you, everything about you. and He LOVES you for it. You can't do anything to make Him stop loving you. He will make you whole.

and, I'm grateful for spring blossoms and colors and trees and birds chirping.

That's all.




No comments:

Post a Comment

Miss BlogAlot:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...