simple

Saturday, July 23, 2011

On the Road

I'm on the road to Becoming.

That's such a beautiful, powerful word full of promise. It's a hopeful word. It's a leader word, because so many different words can follow it.

Becoming...older
becoming....wiser
becoming....thinner

Here is the list of what I am on the road to becoming, or hope to become, and here is the place I've chosen to document it, so that it can be shared and hopefully help you on your own road to Becoming.

I'm becoming
  • a nurse
  • a little kinder
  • more patient
  • a positive person
  • a good cook
  • a better student
  • empathetic
  • a Scripture master
  • a better musician
  • taller (ok, that one isn't going to happen, but its a hope)

In a nutshell, I'm becoming the person the Lord needs me to be, and I find great joy in that journey.

What are you becoming?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Miss BlogAlot:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...