simple

Monday, September 24, 2012

I'll Participate.

Everyone loves a good blog game. But I'm breaking the rules and not listing 11 random facts, not making new questions, and not tagging anyone because this is a study break and I only have 6 minutes to contribute.
I was tagged by Lauren over there at Zip A Dee Doo Dah!


1. If you could travel to any place, right now, where would you go? Montréal, Quebec Canada.
2. What is your favorite sport to watch? To play? I love to watch Basketball and Swimming. I like swimming, running, and the sport of watching others play sports....
3. Where do you see yourself in 7.5 years? All I have to say is if I'm not an RN by then, I'm selling everything and moving to Peru and adopting all the children. New dream.
4. What is your favorite time of day? I don't even know anymore. Depends on what shift I just finished at the hospital. I like driving at home during the dawn after a night shift. I like when the shift ends on a day shift. I like it when Kaitlyn is at work and messaging me.
5. If you could have a million dollars, what is the first thing you would buy? A Jamba Juice.
6. When and where did we meet? Creeper health class Sophomore year. It was Divine intervention.
7. What color would you say your mood is right now? steel.
8. If you were stuck on a deserted island and had to choose one person to be with you, who would it be? Nate. He would ask so many questions the time would go by fast. Or maybe Captain America. 
9. What is your view of socks? depends. If my dad is throwing them at me, my view is of them spinning towards my head. 
10. Where's Waldo? Wherever you want him to be.
11. Name three things you love about yourself. My luscious lips. My green eyes. The way I can spin words.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Miss BlogAlot:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...