simple

Friday, September 7, 2012

Just so you know, I love you.

I want you all to know that I love you.
I want you all to know that my love for you is there, whether or not you think it is.

The semester has started.
I commute to and from Provo on Tuesdays and Thursdays. I'm there until 8 p.m. on Tuesday and 3 p.m. on Thursday, and that does not include the commuting time.

On Saturdays, Sunday afternoons, and occasional Fridays and Mondays, I am working at Primary Children's, which also includes a 45 minute commute either way.

On the other days, I will be squeezing in at least 20 hours a week in the Heart and Lung Institute at IMC for my internship in cardiac rehab.

I will also be giving time (usually Wednesday and Friday nights) whenever I can to my second job, nannying a beautiful baby girl.

Somehow, I will also eat, sleep, prepare Primary lessons, study for my 14 credit hours, get perfect grades so I will FINALLY GET IN TO NURSING SCHOOL, and maybe wash my hair once and a while.

I love my life. It is so good. It is so busy, but all with good things. It is my season to be in school and busy and learning.

But I still love you. Even if I never see you or only have a minute to hug you in passing or if it takes me three days to reply to a text message or all I can offer is a Facebook post here and there, please don't think I don't care. And chances are, I pray for you often.

So, good luck in everything going on in your life, and when mine stops to take a deep breath, let's do lunch!


3 comments:

  1. I call being the first on the list for lunch!

    I love you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. So happy I ran into you on Tuesday, it was good to catch up. Love you Bethany!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Dang girl. Nursing school is going to be a breeze for you compared to this!

    ReplyDelete

Miss BlogAlot:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...