simple

Tuesday, January 21, 2014

Some Things About Myself

1. My car has a broken radio. Sometimes it plays just fine, and sometimes it randomly shuts off or on at will. Sometimes I sing hymns and Primary songs to myself while I'm driving to combat the silence. Its amazing how wonderful I feel when that happens.

2. I love to read. But I struggle to read textbooks. Even textbooks about nursing topics.

3. Benji pulls me out of my comfort zone all the time, and it is one of my favorite things about him. Roller coasters, skiing, speaking my mind to people who intimidate me, all have been done with his influence.

4. I really like texting.

5. I'm very sensitive to smells.

6. I have an obsession with blue jolly ranchers.

7. I recently discovered Pralines 'n Cream. Where have I been my whole life?

8. I commute back and forth from Sandy to Provo an average of twice a week, sometimes more. I just really love to be home.

9. I am currently writing this blog post because there is a textbook open in front of me, and I am struggling to read it.

1 comment:

  1. Mmm, gotta love them nursing textbooks! :) You can do it!!! And I hope you are LOVING it as well.

    ReplyDelete

Miss BlogAlot:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...