simple

Friday, February 1, 2013

Current

Currently listening to: She's My Kind of Rain
       That song seriously melts my heart every time.

Currently trying to accomplish: getting Nathan ready for Kindergarten. No easy feat, my friends. No easy feat!

Currently wishing: I had not stayed up so late, had made it to the Temple session I wanted to go to this morning, I understood and memorized everything about pathophysiology, gas didn't empty out of my car so fast, and receiving personal revelation wasn't so much work. BUT. Anything worth anything takes work, right? Which is what makes it worth it and valuable and cherished?

Currently missing: Lauren Kasteler (who is turning 21 tomorrow, my sweet darling red headed best friend)




4 comments:

  1. Ummm hi you guys are cute. I love that last photo!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ahhhh Bethie. You melt my heart. I love you. Also, I think that we should try the braid again because I think we could make it look better.

    ReplyDelete

Miss BlogAlot:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...