simple

Saturday, February 9, 2013

happy little things

to be read in Dumbledore's voice: Another (crazy) week, gone.

It included:

-A beautiful rendition of my favoritest song, Savior, Redeemer of My Soul, at the BYU devotional on Tuesday. It helped me regain focus.

-Getting an A on a midterm (hallelujah)

-Celebrating with Bryan. What were we celebrating? Oh, just the fact that both of us waited for letters from Hogwarts when we were eleven.
        Neither of us got one.
        We're still happy.
        We celebrated with a 1/2 gallon of Strawberry Sundae Crunch and two spoons.

-studying. and studying. and studying.

-a glorious run with my dearest Genevieve. Body is not happy with me.

-a bridal shower for my lovely Amanda. Maybe I won both games. Its because I love her the most, of course.

-and then, I woke up today with one white eye and one red eye. BECAUSE I have a terrible awful habit of sleeping in my contacts...every night....for months on end....and someone (to be read as: Bryan) told me that was a bad eyedea because then eye might get an infection.....so then someone didn't say "Eye told you so" and instead drove my glasses up to me in Sandy so that eye could see safely. Someone takes very good, sweet, and tender care of me every day.

-Duck Dynasty season 3 is coming, friends. Be still my heart.


       

3 comments:

  1. Ok. Loved your "eye" thing. (not that your eye hurts, but that you used the "eye" in place of "i") Anyway, I love when people are clever and that? That was clever. Hope you're doing well! You're great.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You are darling miss Rachel! I miss you too. I was reminiscing the other day about the ward talent show and "Mrs. Wallentine" ;) I wish I saw you more!

      Delete

Miss BlogAlot:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...