simple

Thursday, February 16, 2012

Untitled

-I need my hair trimmed real bad.
-I have really fabulous, wonderful friends. Darlings.
-I do not understand why making my dreams come true is so difficult.
-My skin feels like it is falling off of my body.
-I adore laughing. Conversation with a friend:
Me: "I hate bathroom noises."
Him: "They should make sound proof toilets."
Me: "THAT is a fabulous idea."
Him: "I mean, come on, how acoustic is porcelain?"

-Learning and living is difficult. I am learning to live independent of other people, while still living for other people. I can't control what other people think or say or believe. I can only live as myself and hope to benefit them.
-Music theory is difficult for me.
-I love flowers. So much.
-I love how Nate talks
-I love the Temple

No comments:

Post a Comment

Miss BlogAlot:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...