simple

Sunday, February 26, 2012

Week in Review

Monday:

Did homework/practiced violin ALL DAY. And...that's all I remember.

Tuesday:

Work and school. I also have no memory of anything else that occurred.

Wednesday:

Seriously drove all over the place, trying to get everything done. Had class until 8:30. Reminded myself never to sign up for a class that late again. Also attended the Temple in-between work/classes/homework realizing I had an hour and a half to spare.

Thursday:

Work school life. Ate Reeses Puffs with Emilie.

Friday:

After Popcorn Friday at work, and attending my last geology class of the semester (Block classes, who knew right??) I madly drove to Sandy, picked up Chloe, drove back to Provo, shopped for and bought her Prom dress, drove back to Sandy, went to Miranda's bridal shower and remembered how much I love/miss all those friends, and then slept over in THE MOST COMFORTABLE BED EVER at my parents' house. It happens to be a trundle bed, meaning Nater got to sleep right next to me.

Saturday:

Woke up super early and drove BACK TO PROVO (how many times have I graced that section of I-15 in the past two days??) and went to EFY training (no, I'm not officially hired yet, but I've been invited to attend training, so cross your fingers and toes and eyes and teeth). Left EFY training, DROVE BACK TO SANDY, picked up my mom, and then drove to Bountiful to attend to details of my Princess Belle costume. We then zipped on up to Farmington to visit my mom's awesome cousin, and then drove back to Bountiful to visit some more cousins (because lets be real, how often are we in Bountiful?) and then drove back to Sandy where I got to sleep over in the Most Comfortable Bed Ever again (this time Abby took over the trundle bed).

Sunday:

Went to the single's ward with Triscuit, and again remembered how I miss these people. My parents made fish tacos for dinner, which were delicioso. Tonight I will again make the pilgrimage to Provo, and I hope that this next week involves a lot less driving. I have two midterms and a final, so pray for me and wish me love.

Over and out.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Miss BlogAlot:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...