simple

Wednesday, February 1, 2012

Tender. Mercies.

Sometimes the Lord sends a domino affect of tender mercies to tell you "Hey. I love you."

For example. Last night, feeling lonely and sad at 10:30 at night, got an unexpected phone call from one of my very best friends on the planet.

Then I was feeling so stressed at the coming week, trying to get everything done by this weekend and study for an exam and go see my Lauren for her birthday (TOMORROW) and complete all my homework and attend an exam review and blah blah blah....and then my geology teacher cancelled class. So I could go to my review.

And then when I got to the review, I got an email from another teacher saying my late class tonight is cancelled, so I can get everything else done.

I feel like breaking out into the Prince of Egypt theme song. THERE CAN BE MIRACLES, WHEN YOU BELIEVE!!!



No comments:

Post a Comment

Miss BlogAlot:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...