simple

Monday, April 9, 2012

For Your Informaton

Since working at Primary Children's, I have already noticed some things. Thought I'd share.

If you want to do a service project, do one to collect baby clothes, especially for boys. For some reason we always have babies that have no clothes to wear home, and when we go to our lockers to get them some, all we have is baby girl clothes. So if you need a service project, collect baby clothes.
    Next, I learned that I need to learn Spanish real bad.
    Next, we often need people to just hold the babies until they fall asleep. Volunteer to be on the Kids Crew! We call the Kids Crew when we need someone to just sit and hold the sweet little burritos. You can find out how to volunteer at intermountainhealthcare.org
    Next, for everyone that was wondering, I am still fighting and working towards becoming an RN. Somehow I'll get there. I'm learning a lot about faith and trusting and being patient. It isn't easy. But this is what I really want with all of my heart, so I'm still trying.
    My fiddle concert is tomorrow night. I will be rockin' some red cowgirl boots, courtesy of my sweet mom. You're all invited.

2 comments:

  1. Could I just be on the kids crew on the weekends during the summer?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Bethie. You are the best. i admire you so much. and i seriously want to have my (obviously future) babies with you as my RN :)

    ReplyDelete

Miss BlogAlot:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...