simple

Friday, April 27, 2012

Nonsensin'

I think Seattle would be such a fun place to live. I don't have any clue why I feel this way. I have never even been to that part of the country, I've just always wanted to live there. Other places I want to live at some point in my life: Georgia, Chicago, Maryland, New England, and probably Texas.

BYU gave me a scholarship again. I feel so very grateful. Besides the fact that it helps me pay for school, it has helped me find more answers and direction in my life.

I have a heated blanket my Daddy bought me that I have slept with since the frozen days of Heritage Halls my freshman year. Now I am simply addicted to it. Last night I was using fingernail polish remover and spilled some on my bed. Now I'm afraid to use my heated blanket because the remover is flammable. Any thoughts??

Night shifts: ooooooh night shifts. I have yet to figure out my rhythm with those things. Today I got home at 7 a.m. and slept until 3:19 p.m, that's 1519 if I'm at work. What is an appropriate amount of time to sleep after one of those things?? However, I had a baby last night who was so new he was still fuzzy. Instant love. His mom was my age and she was more than okay with letting me hold him if she could talk to me the entire time. So I rocked and she talked. It was a blessed arrangement.

Speaking of my bed and night shifts: I am so very grateful for my bedroom. My parents have gone to great lengths to make sure I could have a quiet room to sleep in after work. I love it. I should take pictures and post because it is so safe and cozy feeling. It almost feels like a very small flat. I have a love seat, you're all welcome to come and visit :)

One of my dearest darlingest friends is getting married tomorrow. I am so stoked.

Nonsensin', over and out.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Miss BlogAlot:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...