simple

Monday, May 13, 2013

I forgot to put a title.

Guys.

Can you get any happier than I feel these days? Because seriously, it is unreal.

I only got 4.5 hours of sleep last night, and then worked a 12 hour shift, and it was CRAZY TOWN on Infant Unit, and I still feel so happy inside!

I think a big part of it is this. I have had it on my mind since April. I know it is true doctrine. And I am living it.

Another part of it is this:


YOU GUYS. I apologize in advance for what I'm sure will become a very annoying part of your lives: but I am so beyond thrilled happy joyous crawlingoutofmyskin EXCITED. God is SO smart. I had so many plans for myself this summer, and I'm not doing any of them. Instead I'm doing something that fills my whole heart with sunshine whenever I think about it.
     And FURTHERMORE. The hoops He has jumped through for me so that I can leave my job for 7 weeks and be with the youth, it passes all my understanding. I was driving home from work today in the glorious evening light, and all the things He has done and brought to pass so that I could go to EFY for the entire time just came to my mind as a list of miracles.
     Now, the biggest problem is that its like Christmas times a trillion. I only slept for 4.5 hours last night because I was making a packing list of everything I didn't want to forget to take, and all the stories I wanted to share with my girls, and the kind of counselor I want to be, and the kind of example I want to set, and it went round and round and round and kept me awake. And I still have a month before it starts.
   
Anyway. I challenge you to take a step back and notice what miracles He is working in your life. I had overlooked several large ones until today, and I am humbled and grateful for them. He truly knows you and your heart and your desires, because He made you. You are His. You can trust Him. You are on His 'plan A' for you.

And also, I love you. I love everyone right now.

1 comment:

Miss BlogAlot:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...