simple

Wednesday, May 15, 2013

Why Again?



So....Why do I want this job again?

Oh yeah. Because of Diane and how she loved me even though I glared at her the first time she came to give Andrew home healthcare.

And because of Britt. Because she made us feel human.

And because of Andi. Because she was patient, honest, and hopeful. 

And because of Michelle, Tammy, Tania, Coleen, Rachelle, Ruth, LeRoyne, Kristen, Alicia, Lana, JoyAnne, Sami, and SO many others that I work with who inspire me and teach me and show me what kind of nurse I want to be. 

Nursing takes guts. It takes a perfect balance of guarding and giving your heart. You have to be a fabulous actor and also sincere and honest. You have to have control over yourself physically and emotionally. You have to be wise; you have to be smart. You have to be confident and resilient. You have to be professional and personal. 

And in my case, you have to want it. Want it and fight for it again and again and again. One of these days, (hopefully!) the waiting and wanting will be over!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Miss BlogAlot:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...