simple

Wednesday, November 2, 2011

My Perfect World

Bathroom stalls.
In my perfect world, bathroom stall walls would reach all the way to the floor and all the way to the ceiling. I hate the gap between the stall wall and the floor. What if someone recognizes my shoes?! That is so awkward. I am a firm believer in Potty Privacy. Ask my roommates.

Bluntness.
I hate all the howdy doody of dating. Honestly, why can't you just walk up to someone and say "Hi. I think you're beautiful. I'm interested in you. Want to get to know me?" Instead of all the 'you text me first/I text you first, he asked you out twice so now you have ask him out, what does that facebook status even mean?!' stuff. Hate it.

Green arrows.
I love green left turn arrows. Favorite driving moment. That should happen all the time.

Shower heads.
Would be higher than my head, so I don't have to resort to acrobatic maneuvers to wash my hair.

Boys that smell good...
...would constantly be walking past me with the wind blowing my direction.

Nursing school.
Would not be so difficult to get in to. If you could see my heart, you'd be begging me to come to you, and not the other way around.

Movies.
Why?? Why do you have to use naughty words and innuendo and have dirty scenes? Don't you know that I love movies? Don't you know that I turn you off and walk away when you have stuff like that?? Nobody really likes it! It makes us uncomfortable!

Immodest Girls
You're not cute. It's like if I say to you "try not to think about Elephants." What do you think of? An Elephant. What if I did that while at the Zoo looking at the Elephants? K, when you dress like a floozy, that is like the Elephant thing to boys except "Try not to have dirty thoughts" while you're parading past them.

Telecommunitexting
I look at my phone.
I tell it what the text should say with my mind
I tell it to whom the text should be sent with my mind
Text sent. In the middle of class. Without touching my phone. Brilliant.

Snow.
Only on Christmas Eve and Christmas Day. And late at night when you're holding hands and walking and the snowflakes stick to your eyelashes. *feminine sigh*

Jamba Juice.
would deliver. Like pizza. Call them up every couple hours and have them drive me one. *heaven in a styrofoam cup*

Now, some of the above statements may come off a little flippant. They are not intended to do so. Of course, it would be perfect if I could rid the world of hunger and disease and heartbreak and forgotten children. When I think of these things I remember Doctrine and Covenants 121, which says all these things shall be for our good, will give us experience, and will be but a small moment.

So. Until I can solve the bigger problems, I will stick with bathroom stalls and the nature of cold weather. And bending over backwards to wash my hair.

1 comment:

Miss BlogAlot:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...