simple

Friday, November 18, 2011

Thoughts Today

     I woke up late, put on a green shirt, curled my hair in a frenzy, didn't eat anything, and ran to work. I'm grateful for normal, busy, life-ish moments.    I went to see the Nutcracker last night with my Mama and Abby. My cute cousin Mariah was in it. I was thrilled. I felt like a little girl. I love going to ballets. I used to be a dancer when I was little. I quit when I was twelve because I thought I was too fat. How sad is that?
   I got a letter yesterday from this boy. Such a good letter. Such a good friend.
   Remember how I didn't eat breakfast? I would sell my dog for a Caribbean Passion right now. (Oh right, I don't have a dog.)
   I'm grateful for friends. Old best friends, new best friends, best friends that become cousins, sisters that always were best friends, my mom's friends that become my friends...you edify me.
    Speaking of my mama...I'm never getting off this soapbox. I LOVE her. aaah I just love her.
   And my Daddy?? He's the cutest. He sends me cute emails all the time. Sometimes they make me tear up at work because he is just so awesome.
     I'm getting so stoked for Christmas. I don't know when I'll have time to finish everything I need to do for it.
     Life is beautiful.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Miss BlogAlot:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...