simple

Thursday, November 24, 2011

One thing Lead to Another


Once Upon a time (Freshman year), 
I had two really awesome visiting teachers, Kaitlyn and Amanda:



They were cute and awesome and I loved it when they came to visit. We got to be pretty good friends. Actually, REALLY good friends. I love them. 
Anyway. Amanda mentioned once that I should set her up with someone if I knew anyone. It just so happened that my sweet cousin James also mentioned I should set him up if I knew any cute, available, Spiritual, smart, awesome ladies. Being the clever individual that I am, I put one and one together and gave him her number. They went on a date. 
A few months later I found myself on a road trip with them:




Which led to this:


and this:



aaaaaand this:




and then this happened:



and all those things led to this:


Eating Thanksgiving dinner with the visiting teacher who became a friend who became my cousin-in-law.
I love you Amanda Jensen! I'm so thankful I get to have you in my family.

(I think they should return the favor, don't you??)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Miss BlogAlot:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...