simple

Tuesday, May 15, 2012

Soleil and Fleur

So, I acquired a few things today.

First:


His name is Floyd. I'm so super excited about it. Because I've always loved taking pictures, just not with my last camera because they all came out fuzzy. All of the time. (Lauren is my witness).  So I bought a little nicer one, to use in acts of breathtaking hikes or counseling youth at EFY or excellent slices of toast or Nathan. I have a feeling mostly Nathan.


 My beautiful Lauren. She had her wisdom teeth removed yesterday. You shouldn't look that beautiful the day after. 


 "Why am I all wet??"


 "Oh yeah...that's why."


Looking beautiful again.


And then, I wanted to document his gorgeous eyelashes.




 These are not eyelashes. These are pretty flowers.


 "Oh, you're funny Buphie!"



 My mom got crafty. 


And Andrew felt lumberjackish this morning. 




Oh yeah, and then I got some pet birds.



This one's name is Soleil, and is currently molting. So don't judge his bald head. 




This one is Fleur. She looks like the color of a cheeto.

And, that's all folks.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Miss BlogAlot:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...