simple

Sunday, May 20, 2012

Tired + A Montage

I cozied up to my dad before Sunday School started today and said "Daddy. I am so, so tired."
And he said "Well, that is what today is for."
In other words, I am so grateful for the Day of Rest!

Also, grateful for all the happenings this week that have drained me of every last ounce of energy:

Went to work Monday, Wednesday, and Friday, in which I fell completely in love with a brand new baby and learned about Christlike charity and forgiveness, see previous post.

Bought some beauteous flowers and revolutionized the front porch.

Attended Emily's end of year choir concert in which she had a solo and sang like a deep south gospel singer.

Went to the temple in which I was in and out in 20 minutes and then lingered longer to snap some photos with my snazzy new camera, Floyd. I also creeped on the wedding occurring in which the groom did not seem very amused.

Attended Abby's 4th grade end of year "Show What You Know" in which I cried during the Armed Forces Salute.

Went on a date in which I overheard a high school boy on the phone say "Well how are we supposed to get your snuggie back to you?", learned to make pizza dough, met some really fabulous people, laughed very hard, and finally saw Toy Story 3 all the way through.

Went to Provo in which Emilie had a bridal shower, I attended EFY training, and then went to visit my dear Kaitlyn. Discovered I have an infatuation with little Provo married housing apartments. I especially love the ones with quirks.

Went to church with my sisters and Daddy (Mama stayed home with a sick Nater) in which I was asked why I don't attend the single's ward. The answer is: I don't know. I really don't.

Came home and made Congo Bars, in which I cooked them a tad too long but they were still delicious. I then passed out asleep for 4 hours and woke up at 9 p.m. Issues sleeping tonight, I will have.

Cue montage:












No comments:

Post a Comment

Miss BlogAlot:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...