simple

Wednesday, August 22, 2012

Deseret Industries.

Hi I'm a bird killer.

Really. Both my birds have died.

I'm not really sure what I did wrong or what I could have done better. Maybe sing at them more?

Maybe they were old?

Maybe the second one missed the first one after it died and died of a lonely bird heart??

Really, I'm more sad about this than is probably logically okay.

My mom and I took a hiatus from the house today. We went to the DI where I found a fabulous mirror and a Neil Diamond record (it's a gift for a boy who sent me flowers on Monday.) I also bought an ugly painting so that I could have the frame. And also a huge Superman movie poster because my Nater has discovered Superman, and he thinks he is Clark Kent.

Then, so I could hang my mirror, we went to Hobby Lobby. While looking for mirror hanging tools we verbally planned my wedding. Girls do that, okay. Don't judge. We also found a stuffed Lamb Chop.

Then we were starved. So we went to Cafe Rio, be still my heart.

And then because we hadn't found what we needed at Hobby Lobby and it was in the same parking lot, we went to Lowes. We found the mirror hanging doohickie, and also we stole about a billion paint swatches. I love paint swatches. Someday I will create something amazing out of them.

One of the paint swatches was named "Canary." It did not make me feel better.

Also, a giveaway:: weandserendipity.blogspot.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

Miss BlogAlot:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...