simple

Monday, August 13, 2012

Hi. I'm Bethany.

I always sneeze three times in a row.
I'm randomly sick out of the blue.
I have the best friends in the whole world.
And I'm a Mormon. 

No really, my friends are the best.

Because one of them has been emailing me all day while she's working and I'm sick in bed.
And another showed up with orange juice and chocolate chip coffee cake and then sat on my sick bed for hours talking and laughing with me.
about love.
and the gospel.
and life.
and school.
and also she held my hand.
and if she gets sick, I will feel really bad. 

And also, we're down to two weeks before school starts. Why am I having such a hard time grasping that concept? Maybe it's because I'm still on the wait list for 4 classes...in 26th, 17th, 16th, and 10th place. Woopee. 


Also. I saw Wicked.

I'm not kidding, it changed my life. 
Literally took my breath away, so much that I collapsed into my seat and gulped for air during the intermission. 
Basically, if someone is being mean to you, be nice back to them. 
Because maybe they have been treated like they have green skin their whole life, and they just need some love. 

And you know something I figured out? You don't have to find a reason to worry about everything. If there is not a clear and present danger, then just stop. I think it almost became a game to me, like "Oh here look, a swing set, let's find a way to worry about it!" as if life were a twisted I Spy book. 


I miss my babies at the hospital. It's been over two weeks since I've seen them. I'm coming babies! I just have to build up some antibodies first, kay?


*Mothers who have nursed babies*: how do you feel about Bobby pillows? I'm doing a research study.





1 comment:

  1. You know, if I get sick I don't really care because it was totally worth it. Even if I can't....you know what.

    ReplyDelete

Miss BlogAlot:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...