simple

Tuesday, August 28, 2012

What Doesn't Kill You Makes You Stronger

I woke up.

Showered off the 48 hours I worked this past weekend.

Drove to Provo.

First class: Physiology. 2 hours. Internet would not work to make class adjustments.

Class ended. Walked to Library. Used internet. Left library. Made a phone call. Went to the Nursing Advisement center. Finished turning in my application. Sat down and used internet to adjust work schedule, school schedule, books that have been bought on amazon, and other adult things. Helped a Freshman find her class. Went to next class. Was told class doesn't start until next week. Sat down and took advantage of the internet again to fix my schedule again. Went to Joseph Smith Building to print some forms. Sat down to see if a professor had emailed me. Internet would not work in that building. Left JSB and went to the Fishbowl to use the internet. Professor finally emailed me back. Walked down  the Cliffs of Insanity to the Smith Fieldhouse. Met with Professor. Dashed away from her to go to my next class. Left class and went back to Library to use internet, adjust more classes, fill out more forms, and begin my Physiology homework. Left library to go to bookstore to purchase textbooks for all my new classes. 

Went to last class.

Was late.

And sweaty. 

Left class to go back to my car to go home and away from this day.

Fixed the window that was being weird.

In the process of fixing the window locked myself out of my car. 
While it was running. 

Ran over to Brick Oven and demanded a phone book. Called a man whom we will affectionately refer to as The Robber, because he charged me $50 to unlock my car. Guess how long it took him. 3.2 seconds. 

Drove home.

I am currently eating delicious french toast smothered in peaches. My keyboard is getting sticky from the syrup.

I really don't care. 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Miss BlogAlot:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...