simple

Sunday, October 21, 2012

All the Souls

I had a special experience today, on my birthday.

I was at work. I saw the Priesthood brethren who bring the Sacrament to the LDS families in the hospital pass. I grabbed one and told him I hadn't had the Sacrament yet today.

So just me and these two brethren went into an empty room and they blessed the Sacrament for me.

And when they said "for all the souls who partake of it" it occurred to me that right then, at that moment, I was the only soul they were blessing it for. Just me.

The Savior is the same. He would have performed the Atonement, the saving Atonement, just for me. He would have done it, just for you. One soul was worth it to Him.

But, He did it for All the Souls. No one is exempt. You cannot go beyond the reaches of His Atonement. All the Souls.

It was a birthday gift to me.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Miss BlogAlot:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...