simple

Saturday, October 13, 2012

My Beautiful Life

Monday: Worked. See previous post.

Tuesday: School. Missed Kaitlyn.

Wednesday: Internship hours at IMC. Then surprised Abby for her birthday and checked her out of school. We went shopping. Then to Sweet Tooth Fairy. Then we went and hiked the Y per her request. The Fall colors were magnificent. It was beautiful. We finished the evening with Texas Roadhouse. I love my sweet 11 year old.



Thursday: woke up late. Missed my first class. First missed class of the semester! Went and got to nanny my sweet baby with the curly hair.

Friday: More internship hours. Ditched out at noon to run and play Belle at a sweet girls' birthday party. It was SO fun. I asked them to email me photos...so photos forthcoming. Left and returned to IMC for more internship hours. Then left to go nanny my baby again. She stuck her finger in a cheese grater and had a bad owie this week. So sad.

Saturday: Temple. Then went to the BYU homecoming game with my dad. On the way to the game I asked him to please explain the game of football to me, since I have never understood it. FYI: never ask my dad to explain something like this while he is driving. He gets very in to it and forgets to hold on to the wheel. However, I now understand the game very well. And going on a date with my dad was so fun. I asked him questions about his life with my mom in their early marriage, about his college experience, about how he likes what he does now. He asked me about school, my work, my life. He and I are so similar. I haven't been on a date with just him and me since I was 6 years old and he bought me french silk pie at Village Inn. It was long overdue.

I am so busy. And so happy.

12 days.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Miss BlogAlot:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...