simple

Monday, November 26, 2012

Of Passions and Dreams

-this is not a serious post-

For my internship, I work with people in cardiac and pulmonary rehab at IMC.
One day, I discovered the IMC cafeteria.
this is not your typical hospital food, people. 
It has probably ruined my life.
Because I am addicted to their Whole Wheat Crust Vegetarian Pizza. *moment of silence* (I alternate between marinara and alfredo sauce)
Seriously: artichoke hearts, cucumbers, bell peppers, mushrooms, onions, cheese glorious cheese, on WHOLE WHEAT. 
(Did I mention you get a honking huge slice for $2.20?!)

You know that quote from Camelot? "We must not let our passions destroy our dreams."
Today, I was on my jolly way to the Cafeteria, dreaming of my Vegetarian Pizza.
And I got distracted.
Today, they were offering taco salad. I adore taco salad.
I'm pretty sure I experienced something akin to WWI, the conflict was so terrible. Pizza or salad?!?!
So then I did the stupidest thing ever and listened to Robert Frost and took the road less travelled to the taco salad. 
All I'm saying, is I let my passion for taco salad destroy my dream of my Vegetarian Pizza with marinara sauce on Whole Wheat. 

It won't happen again. 



No comments:

Post a Comment

Miss BlogAlot:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...