simple

Monday, November 19, 2012

I feel blessed.

Remember this post?

Well, it lead to this:


Look at how perfect he is.
God works in mysterious ways. Who would have known that the girl who lived two floors below me who was assigned to be my visiting teacher would later marry my cousin and then have this perfectly beautiful baby boy?? I love it. I love it so much.

Makes you wonder what small things will become big things in your life. What human orbits are occurring each and every day.

Also, yes, he and I are dating. We are happy. <3

1 comment:

  1. BETHANY! The baby is precious. I love the way everything worked out with the human orbits. The little sidenote at the end? Priceless. I'm so happy for you. Wa. Hoo.

    ReplyDelete

Miss BlogAlot:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...