simple

Monday, September 26, 2011

Crazy Girl

I had such the craziest day today! It was good but crazy.

I had to be at work at 7 a.m. to blow up a bunch of balloons for the BYU LAW SCHOOL ALUMNI GOLF TOURNAMENT. So I did. Then proceeded to stuff them all into my car, which resembled one of those arcade games where you smash the gopher whenever its head pops up and as soon as you hit one another one comes up... yeah. So finally got the last balloon to stay, quick slammed the door shut AND....my keys were in there too. Awesome.

Ran inside the law school and found a hanger.
And a door stop.
And a tape dispenser to use as a hammer to jam the door stop in the window.
Tried to use said hanger and said door stop to break into my car, meanwhile the clock is ticking and they need the balloons at the golf course.
Finally gave in and called campus police to come help.
Woman with nasally voice told me it would be a $20 charge, cash only.
Short college student in coveralls drove a big pick up truck over and had to use 4 wedges to get into my car. (Jiffy, I love you. I really do.)
I gave said college student (Who's name was Joe) $20.
Drove over to the golf course with a billion helium balloons floating around my head.

Upon arriving at the golf course (back-up story, golf is kind of a huge joke in my family...we don't golf, support golf, watch golf, or even really classify it as a sport) I am told I will be driving my own golf cart out to some hole and monitor the old lawyer men so they don't cheat, because if they win they get a shiny new Mercedes Benz. I have never driven anything close to a golf cart before. No it wasn't hard but that's because I eyeballed that thing and told it to be nice to me. Also I might have prayed.

Sat in the golf cart for a lot of hours watching old lawyer men golf.
None of them won the Mercedes Benz.
I still don't understand golfing (it's supposed to be fun?)
I got to eat fruit and cookies
and then took myself out for Panda Express afterwards, because that whole dealio was crazy.
And then gave my Snot speech in Public Speaking.
I am now procrastinating writing an 8 page paper for Marriage Prep.
No, I am not engaged. I just wanted to take the class.
And I really love this song:

1 comment:

  1. Did you know my uncle teaches law classes for BYU? Brett Scharffs. I don't know why you would know that...but now you do.

    ReplyDelete

Miss BlogAlot:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...