simple

Wednesday, June 27, 2012

That's Amore!!

Well today has been very productive.

I was having a nightmare about being in the Hunger Games with my brother but (I'm sure) still dozing like a rose upon a dew-studded flower bed, when my mother walked in.

"I know you're tired but it's 10:30 so wake up."

So I got up and deep cleaned the bathroom. And called Weber State and paid a Geico bill and checked my work email (very mature and grown up, I know.)

Then I re-read my Monday emails and grinned like a fool.

Then I went to the store and used two coupons because I watched Extreme Couponing on my night shift two nights ago and I wanted to try it.
Result: I like coupons. A lot.
While at the store I got a mad craving for Cafe Rio. (Let's be honest. When am I not craving Cafe Rio?)
So I found myself buying cilantro. And I went home and made my own Cafe Rio.
Andrew's Review: "I'll never buy Cafe Rio again! This is really good!"

Then my mother asked me to make Nathan really tired take Nathan swimming. We practiced floating. While floating serenely, Nathan would yell "Bethie! I forgot to tell you I love you!" every 10 seconds. Basically he's the best thing/person/boy ever. I love him.

When we got out, I wrapped a towel around him and got him dressed. While dressing him he said "I'm worried they'll be able to see me changing." "Nate, they can't see through your towel." "Maybe they ate a lot of carrots and so they can see through my towel."

I reiterate: He's the best ever.

I am now finishing up another plate of homemade Cafe Rio and thinking about how truly blessed I am.
Seriously. So. Blessed.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Miss BlogAlot:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...