simple

Sunday, July 8, 2012

everything i need to know, i learned in primary.

Primary.

I teach Primary now. CTR 7. Turning 8 year olds.

Let's review my current life: I spend most of my time with babies 2 and under. When I'm not doing that, I'm with youth 14 and older.

It hit me today, while I was shushing my kids for the trillionth time, that I don't know how to do this mid-childhood age.

Um, help. Seriously. I need advice.

I was telling my mom specifics about certain kids in my class (did I mention there are 14 of them?) and the conversation went like this:

Me: "And Mama, there is a Me."
Her: "There's always a You."
Me: "Yeah. She's too smart for her own good."

Anyone who knew me when I was growing up, I would like to say thank you. And also, I am sorry.

BUT.
This is a huge blessing. Because I know these children are very beloved by God. He trusts me with them. And He loves me too. So somehow with love and trust it will all work out.

And probably a lot of bribery.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Miss BlogAlot:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...