simple

Friday, July 13, 2012

Treasures to Keep

Chloe and Em were hanging out in my room with me when it was time for my pre-night shift nap. Instead of leaving, they both crawled into bed with me.

I took care of a two month old baby girl last night. She was on a strict every three hours feeding schedule. Problem was, whenever I tried to feed her, she fell right to sleep. I wore my hair in two french braids, and after one of our sleepy feeding sessions I tried to lay her back in her crib but she had caught hold onto the end of one of my braids and wasn't letting go. I wanted to let her hold on forever.
Later I stuck a pink silk bow on her head to say thank you.

I arrived home at 7 a.m. from work the same time my daddy was getting into his car to leave for work. We hugged in the front yard. He smelled delicious.

When I walked into my bedroom, I noticed one of my sweet sisters (Emily) had written me love notes and stuck them all over the walls. They included "I love your prayers" and "I love your smile."
I love my Emily.




No comments:

Post a Comment

Miss BlogAlot:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...