simple

Monday, July 30, 2012

Have Ya'll Missed Me?

I've never lived in Texas, so I don't think I really have the authority to use that term ya'll. Oh well.

Um I've been out of commission for a while. I'm doing my last EFY session this week and then I should be around more normal like. Maybe.

Is my forehead too big for my face? Let's be real. Some people have told me that in my life. Hence why I have bangs. (Still growing them out, as promised.)

Guess what. (This is probably TMI, plug your eyes accordingly.) I play with my toes when I'm reading my scriptures. Always have. Probably always will. Unless I get too large to reach them phalanges.

I still love my job. More than I used to. It's an increasing love.

Um there's like 27 days until school starts WHAT?? Not ready, people. Not ready. Still haven't figured out which classes I'm taking. Or where I'm living. Or if I should shower the day of or the night before. *sigh*

I adore the Olympics. My heart swells when I hear the theme music. My dad used to sing along to it like this: "Here! Comes! The big PO TAY TOE here comes the bride you better hide because it's you!!" Seriously I dare you to sing along the next time. Also I love it when we win gold medals and our athletes put their hands over their hearts during our national anthem. I love it. Makes me proud. *wipes tear*

I got four wedding announcements last week. It's like a cult.

Be good now. Toodle pip.


2 comments:

  1. Haha. Your writing is so fun. Your forehead is definitely not too big for your face. Not at all! Aaand...I love the Olympics too. Maybe a little too much!

    Amanda (:

    ReplyDelete
  2. Mine was the cutest invite though right.. ;P

    ReplyDelete

Miss BlogAlot:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...