simple

Wednesday, April 3, 2013

Changes and Choices

Sometimes life changes, and you don't get a choice.
Sometimes, you get to choose to change your life.

In this Gospel, we spend a lot of time teaching and learning about Agency. Agency is the plan we all chose, that's why we're here. We chose to be able to choose. I've learned lately that even though I chose to choose, I've spent an awful lot of time trying to give up my right to choose.

"I'll do whatever I'm told, just tell me what to do."

And God, in His perfect wisdom, and His purpose to help me become like Him, stays quietly nearby, encouraging me to use that Agency that I fought for.

Choosing takes courage, and change is uncomfortable. But not impossible.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Miss BlogAlot:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...