simple

Thursday, April 11, 2013

Today's Thoughts

I love myself.
I love today.

I love that I woke up and then just laid there and listened to the rain for a few minutes.

I love my big green eyes and brown cow-licked hair.

I love how sometimes I think I'm funnier than anyone else thinks I am.

I love that I tell my mom everything.

I love that I have a testimony of Jesus Christ.

I love that I am obedient.

I love that I am tall.

I love that I wear high heels anyway.

I love that I sleep curled up in a ball.

I love that I'm drawn to soft things.

I love that I'm a little sister and a big sister.

I love that I don't believe in giving up, giving in, or taking the easy way out.

I love who I am.

Its okay to love yourself.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Miss BlogAlot:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...