simple

Friday, April 12, 2013

Friday, in which I....

...woke up at 4:30 with one of those awful "A Migraine is Coming" auras. My entire left eye had blacked out. I put myself into denial, saying "oh, its just my contact!"

....drove to work at 5:00 a.m., and had a full migraine by the time I got there.

....broke my own code of Ethics and Living and All that is Good by purchasing a diet coke, because the nurses said that would fix my migraine.

....drank the diet coke, and learned to believe them.

....had some of the most adorable patients EVER.

....drove home and decided it was time. I bought an iPhone.

....still can't figure out how to use it.....

.....asked my mom if she had any more diet coke. This was her expression:


"There's always more diet coke." She said


1 comment:

  1. Hahahaha, you're the best. And a new phone!? Wahoo. It's gonna change your life. Whether it is a change for good or bad is up to you, young padawan. (Sometimes I think we're in Star Wars. My bad.)

    ReplyDelete

Miss BlogAlot:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...