simple

Thursday, April 4, 2013

This week

This week, we decided not to date each other anymore.
For no other reason besides the fact that we felt it was the right choice.

It hurts abominably.

The day after we made that choice, I ate half a bag of chocolate chips, deleted my Facebook account, listened to sad songs, and felt slightly like I was missing one of my limbs.

The second day after we made that choice, I woke up, reactivated my Facebook account, went to the Temple, then to the grocery store. I studied some, observed some adorable preschoolers for a project, and made a delicious salad for dinner.

Today, I went to classes and then came home.

I am so grateful this weekend is General Conference.

3 comments:

  1. Oh Bethany. I love you so much. You are so strong and so faithful. Again, love you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I might have seriously cried when I read this. I am sorry! I am so grateful it's conference too.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sending oooodles of love your way Bethany! You have no idea how highly I think of you. You are the greatest. Stay strong love.

    ReplyDelete

Miss BlogAlot:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...