simple

Thursday, December 22, 2011

A Few of My Favorite Things

Super dark chocolate
White and yellow roses
Gentlemen
Movies
Skirts
Handwritten letters
Red lipstick
hugs
laughing uncontrollably
unspoken comfort
high heels
Cardigans
blown kisses
the smell of clean hair
muscle soreness
text messages
BYU
sinking gas prices
victories
patriotism
sleeves that hang down to my fingers
my dad's sweat pants
newborn noises
my mom's perfume
whispering
swingsets
smoothies
finding new things in the Scriptures
underlining those things perfectly
color
triumphs
sunflowers
peppermint
musicals
classic rock
camping
balloons
books
HARRY POTTER
v-ball pens
being barefoot
Sunshine
starburst lilies
umbrellas
I love yous
boys that smell good
Superhero movies
Jazz music
Country music
twinkle lights
Cowboys
glitter
Sharing my testimony
going to the Temple
rain
Airports
The Soft Look
snuggling
cleverness
Hospitals
naps
jokes
Joy

No comments:

Post a Comment

Miss BlogAlot:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...