simple

Wednesday, December 28, 2011

Reasons

   Have you ever realized something from your childhood that explains a part of who you are today? Like when Andrew watches Peter Pan and knows thats the reason he always wanted to fly and write and a number of other things. I always note Abby's first surgery ten years ago as the spark that made me want to be a nurse. But....

   Maybe this is why I want to go into medicine:



My mom used to watch it with me when I was really little


And maybe this is why I have an affinity for bold, impertinent men who sweat too much, have a soft side, and don't shave their beards:



I
just
can't
get
enough
of
it.

"People who are popular when they're young... they often grow up to have very dull lives. And people who are different... they go on to be successful and make wonderful contributions."
-Dr. Mike

1 comment:

  1. Dr. Quinn is a HUGE part of my childhood! I almost died of joy when i got to see Jane at the MoTab Christmas concert and almost died fo joy again when she made a comment about being Dr. Quinn. ^_^

    ReplyDelete

Miss BlogAlot:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...