simple

Wednesday, December 21, 2011

Happy/Grumpy

Happy: being home
Grumpy: commuting back to Provo for work
Happy: going jogging with Abby (I am SORE today. That girl made me do lunges)
Grumpy: dentist today. Last fillings from the ones they found back in October....I broke my 20 year no-cavity streak. Now my mouth is numb in two perpendicular places. It feels awkward.
Happy: The gluten free thing isn't helping my hands. So I can eat whatever I want.
Grumpy: The gluten free thing isn't helping my hands. So I can eat whatever I want.
Happy: I got a letter.
Grumpy: I also got a small carbuncle.
Happy: I'm going on a date with my Lauren tonight.
Happy: It's Christmas time.
Happy: I love hanging out with my parents
Happy: This new year holds a lot for me.

(you all just googled the meaning of the word carbuncle, didn't you?)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Miss BlogAlot:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...