simple

Wednesday, December 14, 2011

Is he Amiable?

Two of the most frightening things in the world:
1) Sneezing while driving (and if you know me, you know I ALWAYS sneeze 3 consecutive times. The person driving and swerving in front of you is not drunk, she's sneezing.)
2) watching the blob of toothpaste fall off your toothbrush onto your shirt. WHY is it so impossible to remove that? Why does it have to be washed, you can't just wipe it off???

Last night, I did something I've always wanted to do. I got to volunteer with the Children with Cancer Christmas Foundation. A magical organization that gives the spirit of Christmas to children, and their parents. I think the fact that the parents are helped so much is what means the most to me, because so often the pain and hurt and suffering of the parent is overlooked when the child is fighting cancer.
    I get to go help again tonight, at the big family party. Coach Rose brings the BYU basketball team and they lift up sick little kids and help them shoot baskets, and they (and their siblings) get to pick out gifts and play and do crafts and meet Santa. I'm so happy to be able to give back.

I have one final left. Statistics. Wish me love.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Miss BlogAlot:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...