simple

Tuesday, December 6, 2011

A Non Serious Post For Once


A photo. Because I haven't posted a photo in a while. Also I like my smile in this. 

As a few know, I am trying to live gluten free for the next couple of months and see if it helps my Excema (see post two below). So far it seems to have HELPED, but if I am going to give up bread and cereal and cupcakes and all that deliciousness, I'm going to have to see a much bigger result. We'll see. It is making me be super healthy, though. Too bad ice cream doesn't have gluten in it...
    Anyway, I have been craving Cafe Rio for the past two days. Craving. So I researched what has gluten there, and the answer was pretty much everything, which is too bad because it's my favorite restaurant. So I made my own, with chicken, lettuce, black beans, salsa seasoning, avocados, and corn tortillas. Very delicious if I do say so myself.
(My bosses gave me a whole box of Cakebites from Sweet Tooth Fairy for Christmas. Gluten filled AGONY.)
    I have two days of classes left, and three finals after that. Hallelujah! On to next semester, new classes and (hopefully) getting accepted to nursing school.

    Bryan emailed me voice recordings. Ask me if they worked when I tried to listen to them. NO.
    Ask me if the pictures he also emailed came through. YES.
    Ask me if I got a letter and an email(s). YES. YES.
    The yes's outweigh the no's. Win.

Ask me if I feel like I'm getting tighter and tighter with my roommates. YES. And I love them.

I miss my Aggie friends. A lot.

I have TWO (2) sketch ideas in my head for a potential comedic audition, aka Divine Comedy. Too bad the auditions are in September. If anyone wants me to practice, I will.

Oh and I rap now.

1 comment:

  1. Living gluten free is hard. My current roommate has celiac and Jaylynn does too. I actually have discovered over the last couple weeks that i am probably lactose intolerant!!!! not completely surprised at that cause mom is too. If you need some good suggestions ask me :) i got the hookup!!!

    ReplyDelete

Miss BlogAlot:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...