simple

Sunday, January 15, 2012

Amor

When Abby slips her little hand into mine and whispers "Let's skip."
When Andrew sees my green face mask and starts to chuckle
When I'm in bed and Chloe flings herself over my legs to talk about boys
When I can hear my Daddy reading books out loud to my Mama
When Emily does her hair to look like mine
When Nate snuggles against my chest at church, or knowing he's in the seat behind me when I'm driving.
When I'm sitting quietly and suddenly remember a happy memory, and can't suppress a smile
(especially thinking that when those memories were made, I had no idea they {you} would mean so much to me years later)
When every love song feels like sunshine on my heart

No comments:

Post a Comment

Miss BlogAlot:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...