simple

Thursday, January 26, 2012

Faith, Trust, and Pixie Dust

I feel like I should really get University credit for all the courses Heavenly Father has me enrolled in these days.

Faith 385
Trust 220
Miopia 401


This is me in my life right now:

And my constant refrain is "Lead, Kindly light, amid the encircling gloom. Lead Thou me on!"

And it is kind of frightening, not seeing where I'm going. Pushing forward without knowing the 'to'. All I know is I'm trying my hardest to walk the right direction, even when it's not where I want to go. Because if I walk where I'm told to, even if it's not where I want to go, I will find myself in the place I want to be.

So. To everyone who feels like they are blind, that they are completely functioning on faith and trust, and listening to that quiet voice to know where to step, you're not alone. The sun always rises in the morning, and that warmth and light will reach you and lead you.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Miss BlogAlot:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...