simple

Friday, March 9, 2012

Only at BYU

This might be one of those "have to be there" things, but I thought it was so funny that I'm going to blog about it.

Testing center process: walk in, hand them your ID card, tell them which test you need, and then wait for your bubble sheet to print. Person at printer calls out the names on the bubble sheets as they are printed.

So. Walked in. Asked for my New Testament test. Waited in line for the bubble sheet, and the person starts calling out the names....

"Luke? Bethany?...."

Oh what I would've given for the person after me to be a Matthew or Mark.

*if this doesn't make sense to you:

I'll do a full blog post on my really cool name later. For now, me and my New Testament brain think living in Happy Valley is awesome.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Miss BlogAlot:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...