simple

Sunday, March 4, 2012

To my Boy

Thank you for being the joy we all needed when we felt sad.
Thank you for cuddling me and holding my hand.
Thank you for your kisses.
Thank you for the way you talk.
Thank you for your wild run-and-jump into my arms hugs
Thank you for calling me Buphie
Thank you for saying love you, too
Thank you for making me feel like the luckiest.
Thank you for the long winded stories you tell.
Thank you for your sweet prayers.
Thank you for making me laugh all the time.
Thank you for coming to our family and being my bud.










Happy Birthday Nater! Stop growing, now. 

1 comment:

  1. One of my most favorite prayers ever was when Nate was at our house and wanted to say the lunch prayer. He prayed two or three times that we would put off the natural man. To hear that coming so sincerely from a 4 year old was priceless. I'll never forget it.

    ReplyDelete

Miss BlogAlot:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...