simple

Thursday, March 8, 2012

You Knew I Was Going To

Today is my very dearest best friend's birthday.
Sometimes I call her Advice.
Sometimes I call her Nurse.
Sometimes she's my Counselor.
Sometimes she's my cheerleader.
She's my Teacher.
She's my Culinary Tutor
and my Hero.
She's my Inspiration
and Motivation
and Example.
She helps me laugh at myself
and she cries with me
and helps me try again.
But my favorite name for her is Mama, because that is the safest and most love filled word in my vocabulary.
And I'm so happy to celebrate her today, and who she is. She is kind, funny, beautiful, and faithful. She is a fighter and a conquerer. She is thoughtful and smart. She is devoted and full of integrity. I simply can't say enough to honor my mother.



Happy Birthday Mama!

1 comment:

  1. I love that you did this for your mom :) You are a lucky girl to have such a mother!

    ReplyDelete

Miss BlogAlot:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...