simple

Sunday, October 16, 2011

Blessed

I played in church today and Emilie sang. Miracles do happen, because our pianist cancelled on us last minute and I called approximately 15 people late last night, and all of them said the piece was too hard to learn in one night. We finally were put in contact with the friend of a friend of a friend who is a piano virtuoso and she was so willing to help us out. It turned out so beautiful. I always worry when I play in church, because violins are different than voices and when I play in church I want it to be an expression of my testimony and for it to testify of Christ, and sometimes people don't hear that when I'm not using lyrics.



That's what we did today.

Also, the mountains are so incredibly beautiful. Stunning, breathtaking, awe inspiring. I love them. I love this season. I love my birthday :) I love my whole LIFE! My whole life is great, I can do anything good....

Except I may or may not be very worried about a Stats exam I have this week. Very.

In every other aspect of my life where I have little control and an extreme amount of worry and stress and heartache, I continue to do my best to put my faith and trust in Christ and know that He has a plan and a happy ending and so much mercy and forgiveness for me. I testify of Him.

Happy Sabbath. :)

1 comment:

  1. I felt your love of the Savior. I felt immense gratitude for your faith and courage. Miracles do happen. And, I am beyond grateful for your birthday and that Heavenly Father let me be your mother. You are one of my greatest gifts and joy. Thank you for knowing our Savior.

    ReplyDelete

Miss BlogAlot:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...